March 31, 2016

Sneak Peek!




JOIN ME! <--- Click to join the event! April 4th!


It's been put on my heart to reach out to this elite group of women called MOMS!

I want to talk to the moms who are looking for more. The moms who are looking for fitness, but more than that are looking for a way to get more out of life! Maybe you're already a stay at home mom, or you're looking for a way to become a stay at home, or just looking for a discount on fitness programs, because you desperately want to work on your health, but let's face it, you're a mommy and your money goes to your kids! You are the women I'm talking to!

I'm looking for 5, and only 5, women who want build a life by design. Your own design.

** Moms who want to spend time with their babies AND help support their family.

**Moms who want to PAY IT FORWARD and help others.

**And moms who want to invest in themselves and be the best version of themselves.

If any of these awesome moms sound like the type of mom YOU are, then this sneak peek is for you!

I get asked all the time just what it is that I do as a "coach." Can anyone do this? Do I have to be fit? Do I have to be certified? Do I need special training? Do I need to invest my own money? It seems like such an elusive business to most people, including me before I started!

So I want you to come hang out with me for a sneak peek! A backstage pass into my little slice of Heaven that is online fitness coaching. Come see what it's about and how it can benefit you as a mother. Come see if you can do it... secret is... you can.

NOT a mom? But you're a super strong woman and want to pay it forward and work on your own fitness? Or looking to see how you can get your Shakeology at a DISCOUNT? Join us!! All are welcome.

Leave A Comment.

Post a Comment