A delicious and healthy snack made with just four simple ingredients. A great alternative to ice cream for kids and perfect for the summer!
* 2 cups plain full fat greek yogurt
* 2 tbsp honey
* 4 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
* 2 ripe bananas
1. Mix the yogurt, honey and cocoa powder together in a bowl until well combined.
2. Chop the banana into round bite sized slices.
3. Pour half of the yogurt mixture into a dish lined with parchment paper. Add a layer of banana on top. Spread the remaining yogurt on top and then finish with more banana slices.
4. Freeze for 2 to 3 hours or overnight until solid.
5. Remove from the freezer and cut into chunks with a sharp knife.
6. Serve immediately or put the pieces of bark into a freezer bag and store in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Recipe/photo credit: My Fussy Eater
I think this would be incredible with peanut butter added! I'll try that next!