Your child's after school snack time just got exciting! Boost their late afternoon energy with this Frozen Yogurt Bark. And healthy to make mama happy!
* Yogurt Bark:
* 2 cups greek yogurt
* 2 tbsp honey
* 1 tbsp cranberries
* 1 tbsp raisins
* 5-6 large fresh strawberries, chopped
* 1 tbsp dark chocolate chips
* 1 tsp shredded coconut
1. Mix the yogurt and honey together until well combined. Add the cranberries and raisins and stir again.
2. Line a baking tray with foil and pour the yogurt mixture on top. Spread it depending on how thick or thin you want your bark to be. Mine was approx ½ inch thick.
3. Sprinkle the strawberries, chocolate chips and desiccated coconut on top and place in the freezer for 2-4 hours or until it is completely frozen.
4. Remove from the freezer and use a sharp knife to break the bark into pieces. The bark can be stored in the freezer in food bags.
Recipe/photo credit: My Fussy Eater