April 5, 2016

Giving up on dreams



I'm being totally RAW Jalene with you this week. I kinda gave up. The last 11 weeks of my life have been ROTTEN! Just rotten. I'll write a blog post on the challenges of bedrest at some point when I'm actually done being on bedrest. If you've ever been on bedrest, you know just what I'm talking about. How did I give up? Well, I have this big scary dream about being a top coach in my industry. If your dreams don't scare you, they aren't big enough right? Anyhow, I didn't really "give up" on it persay, but I did put it on the backburner. I never left my clients/friends (I hate that word "client" they all become my friends!). I never gave up coaching them, but I did give up the dream of making it big in the business. I just set it aside for a while. Now of course you understand, my son and I were in a life/death situation, my focus really HAD to be on him and myself. But you know what, I did learn that the time passes anyways. So for whatever reason you are setting that dream on the backburner, stop it. The time is going to pass and you're still in the same spot.

Leave A Comment.

Post a Comment