April 27, 2016

What people think of you...

I like to think that I'm not one of those women who is ruled by what people think of me. However, I am totally one of those women who let criticisms go to my heart. Absolutely. I can hear in my head what people have said about me days, months, even years ago. I can hear it like it was yesterday. I dwell on it. Even if it's nothing serious! The smallest things tend to stick with me. I wouldn't say they define me, nothing like that, but I do dwell a bit. Recently I was told that I'm too honest. Too honest?! I mean really, if you have nothing nice to say, just don't say it. Being "too honest" has now stuck in my head, and is that even a bad thing?! I don't think it is. If you're an open book, good for you! There's too many fakies out there.

I so encourage you, and myself, to just Let It Go! How many times have we heard Elsa say it?! Sometimes I pray for God to help me to Let it Go. Do you pray for little things like this? You know what I love about God, it's NEVER too little for Him.


A quote from one of my favorite authors!

Leave A Comment.

Post a Comment