June 16, 2015

Is coaching for you?

I had always dreamt that as a mother, I would be able to be just like my own, at home and raising my kids. My daughter came before I was ready! Surprise mommy, I’m here! When I was pregnant, I knew my stay at home mom dream probably wouldn’t happen. My husband and I live in Southern California. Everything you’ve heard about SoCal is true, it ROCKS, but it’s EXPENSIVE! A one income family is hard to come by. But, one glance at that beautiful face on the day of her birth and I knew it, I would never leave her to go to some job. My job was staring me back in the face. But how I Earth was I to do this stay at home mom thing and pay some bills? You know, cause we needed a roof over our heads! Minor detail.

I always had a passion for helping people. My degree is in Child Development and Psychology. I wanted to help people, period. I tried a few things to make this goal of being a stay at home mom happen for myself. Each was special in their own right, but when it came down to it, it wasn’t enough and I wasn’t fulfilled either, I wasn’t helping anyone, and that is my passion. I was depressed. And overweight. Enter my friend and coach! She showed me 21 Day Fix. I had a vacation coming up, I tried it. Which was so unlike me. But I took a chance! It changed my fitness and my world! I became a coach and didn’t even expect what happened next! I LOVE coaching. I LOVE myself as a coach. Seriously, this career will change your life in more ways than one. You are not only helping others with their health, which is probably one of the most rewarding things I’ve ever been privileged to do, but you are focusing on yourself, your own health, your own personal development.

Now, I've been able to remain at home with my daughter, and I have a career that is rewarding, and I get to help my husband with bills to-boot. All while getting to be a MOM first, and helping others along the way. Do you ever feel like you were made for so much more? To inspire and serve others? Maybe to serve your children by having the blessing to be home with them?!

If you:
•Want to live a healthy lifestyle, get fit and in shape, eat better!
•Love helping and encouraging others
•Want to live life by your design and NOT in a corporate grind or under someone's terms only to be building their dream and not your own

then coaching could be just the thing for you. And you can potentially join for free to try it out and see how you like it! My Sizzling Summer Wellness Group starts June 21 and it's for you.

You do not have to be a fitness professional, or look like a fitness model! You DO need to have a heart for helping others and a desire to live a healthy and happy life!

Leave A Comment.

Post a Comment