July 7, 2015

Who wants a CRAFFL?

I never want to be one of those people who just sat back and watched their life go by. I mean, we only get one, make it amazing, silly, rewarding, and fun! Make it yours. 



Working towards your dreams is NOT EASY... there is hard work and sacrifice in the beginning, the short term, in order to experience the freedom and rewards in the long term. I just keep telling myself this! 

Right now, I have two dreams and they are definitely connected. I want to stay home with my son (13) and daughter (4) and not every have to go back to work, and I want to make a difference in other people's lives by inspiring health and fitness. These two dreams go hand in hand because I am lucky enough to have found a way to use my passion for health and my passion for helping others and turn those into a business, a fitness business to help others get healthy! Which then allows me to make some income so that I can continue to stay at home with my little. I am STILL amazed that I get paid to do this. Like how lucky am I that I get paid to help other people feel good about themselves!?!? Incredible. This business is not about the money, but let's face it, we have these dreams and goals, we have to have a vehicle to get there. 

In these two goals though, I am still in the short term. My husband and I make sacrifices every single day so that I can be home with my kids. I have seen some of the success that my mentors have in their own business lives, and I've seen my own success in a short amount of time, the more people I help, the more rewarding my job is. In the short term, you make sacrifices, so that the long term is a CRAFFL (Crazing Ridiculous Amazing Fun Filled Life). That's from Chalene Johnson, I didn't make that one up, but I've totally adopted it as a goal! With one slight change, the R is for REWARDING in my goal plan. 

I feel like I really can't go back to a mundane 9-5 job where I work for someone else's goals, on their terms, on their boring projects that don't help anyone! I want to help people. 

And I want to be my kids' mom!!! Be there for them, cause that's really why I wanted children, to be a mother. 

So I ask you, are your dreams BIG ENOUGH? Do you dream of a CRAFFL?

Leave A Comment.

Post a Comment