Last week, I took a poll on my Social Media page to see which you would rather see this month, 21 days of workouts or 21 days of recipes. Recipes won by an overwhelming response! So here you have it! 21 Days of Recipes..
Day 1: Double Chocolate Protein Overnight Oats
Step 1: Combine all ingredients into a medium sized bowl with lid.
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup (or more honey)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology (optional, but gives you the double protein and double chocolate!)
- Dash of sea salt
Step 2: Mix well!
Step 3: Cover and let sit overnight in the refrigerator (at least 5 hours)
The oats will absorb the liquid and your oatmeal will be ready when you wake! You can serve it cold right from the dish, ready to go! Or you can add extra milk to thin it, warm it or 30-60 seconds, add more honey or maple syrup to taste, and enjoy!