May 24, 2015

Introducing! GIRL BOSS ACADEMY!

When I finally took charge of my health, changes began to happen from the inside out. I felt better in my mind, body and spirit. It really is quite amazing and I would love to share that with other women who desperately need it like I did.


In my Girl Boss Academy, I will show you how to take charge of your life, your health, your spirit, and your financial situation. In 10 weeks, we focus on making your life glorious.

Next Girl Boss Academy start date is June 21, the first day of SUMMER, and concludes August 31.


Life transformations start on the inside and work their way out! Forget about your weight, your muscle, you financial situation, forget about your skinny jeans, your muffin top, and the bills that are stacking up. All of that will work itself out and happen naturally when you take care of yourself. When you start loving YOU and working on your belief in yourself and taking charge of your life.
Next accountability group focuses on your mind, body and spirit!

In my next private Facebook group, we’ll work on making you the best you possible. We will focus on a Summer-long game filled with wellness activities and making you a GIRL BOSS.

I will show you how to:
Take charge of your life
Become a #girlboss in your life
Gain confidence
Believe in YOU
Give of yourself to help others

There will be points for achieving BALANCE in your life with such activities like:
Personal Development (books, passages, poems, podcasts)
Eating well
Exercise
Fun activities such as date night, gardening, playing with your kids (if you have some), family fun day, unplugging!
Giving back (random act of kindness, volunteer work)
And more!

There's a prize for the GIRL BOSS with the most points!

We get one life to live, why not make it SPECTACULAR?



This is a private group for women in my coaching community. To be in this group, you must enroll as a member of my team and replace one meal a day with Shakeology for your own health and wellness. After the group has concluded, you can continue to get your discount on health and wellness tools or you can coach to make a career, the choice is completely yours! By joining my group, you get to work on your mind, your body, and your spirit. We'll start each day with Shakeology, for superfood nutrition, and we'll work on all the rest, including teaching you how to become a wellness coach to help others if you should choose that path for your life! Helping others really is the bread and butter of being a coach and of transforming YOUR life. No part of coaching is about "sales," there is no quota to meet. You just need to make it your mission to help others, sound cool? I will show you how to change your financial situation through coaching as well. If your bills are stacking up like mine were, you'll love this opportunity.

For more details and the requirements of the group, please fill out this application and submit it to me before June 20th.

Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

Leave A Comment.

Post a Comment