May 4, 2015

30 Day Squat

Each month, I like to focus on a free challenge group for my fitness loving friends! Anyone is welcome to join! Last month, it was a 30 day squat group, and boy, did we have some fun! These groups are private Facebook support/accountability groups that I host. I’ll post a special calendar or meal plan to follow and then we’ll post in the group daily for accountability. I’m there every day to check in and answer questions, it’s great! This month, it’s the 28 Day Sore to the CORE challenge. You are welcome to join in! Just find me on FB and ask to be added. Anyways, since last month’s challenge has ended, I would love to share the challenge with my readers! You can do this challenge at any time!

Here's the variations of squats that I used within the group. For each day, you'll follow these as a circuit. For the squats that include a leg exersize, be sure to alternate legs! Feel free to send me a message if you have questions.



The Schedule:


For the squat challenge, I recommend a resistance band. If you don't want to use one, that's okay! Just do the last two squats without it. If you do want to try a resistance band and see the MAGIC that it does for your body, I recommend starting with 15 pounds. If you have one, awesome! If you don't, see below!

These are the 15 pound bright pink cute bands that I use. Click here.


Or you can check out the 3 pack ranging from 15-30 pounds. The standard kit is the most popular among women, and if you buy 2, you get one free in this package.

I like these for a few reasons:

1. They are VERY well made. Unlike one that I started with from my all-time favorite store, Target! I make no judgement on Target, love Target, just not for bands.

2. They have soft handles, and the handles swivel to allow you to work different muscle groups without re-positioning. The go where you go!

3. They are color coded and super cute!

Resistance bands are extremely versatile and you can incorporate them into just about any workout you do, so it's a great investment. Here's my post on 7 Benefits to working out with a resistance band

Leave A Comment.

Post a Comment