May 20, 2015

What Coaching Has Done For Me...

I've been thinking about how coaching has changed my life. I think often times we think of how we've changed others and how rewarding that is. It's almost difficult to say that it's more rewarding to have changed myself, because that feeling of helping another person get healthy is almost unparalleled! But I do believe that the change in me is pretty special.

I am healthy. Coaching did that for me. I would totally be the person to yo-yo back to my starting weight. But being a coach means you have to hold yourself accountable! Now that I'm a coach, I can't imagine going back.

My family is healthy. What mom does, the family does! Am I right?! Amen to the moms who are leading their families to health.

I am happy. I was truly sick before I found Beachbody. Just felt awful and was totally down in the dumps. Exercise and nutrition made me a better me. I discovered how my body and mind was made to feel. I made some really positive changes in my life, and Beachbody gave me the courage to do that. Because I'm worth more than what I was settling for! Confidence is a pretty special benefit to life!

Along with coaching, Beachbody encourages personal development. I actually started reading!! Which has brought me closer to God.

Being able to stay at home. Before I got started in this, I was going to have to go back to work. I started coaching for the discount on Shakeology, and I really just wanted to cover the cost of my own Shakeology (cause I can't live without it!) but helping others reach their goals through these awesome products has actually given me purpose, and I love it! Helping others with world class programs and getting paid to do it? I didn't think that was possible, I was wrong.

I'm a better mom, a better wife, a better friend.

People say "coaches change lives" and it's true. But "coaching changes lives" too.
Thank goodness my friend reached out to me with this opportunity. And thank goodness that God nudged me towards it to be able to say "sure, I'll try it out" when I was totally screaming inside and terrified!

Leave A Comment.

Post a Comment