May 4, 2015

Make the Most of Mondays, Random Acts of Kindness series!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.
- Aesop

Make the Most of Monday with a Random Act of Kindness! For those who don't know, I like to feature a series of related posts on Mondays to help me (and hopefully you) make the most of the notorious "worst day of the week!" This month, I want to try Random Acts of Kindness (RAOK). I thought I had never been given this gift. But when researching, I found that we do kind acts often and maybe don't realize that each of them is a RAOK, we smile at strangers, hold open doors, make positive comments and compliments to our friends right here on FB, all kind acts! Maybe we just don't think of them as RAOKs because they aren't grand gestures? Anyhow, I've got some ideas for the month of May and I hope you'll do them with me!


For this week, bubbles! Who doesn't love bubbles?! When you see them flying about randomly, it brings a smile to your face, and even bigger smile to your children. When you blow them yourself, it's a simple stress reliever. I've created this Bubble Tag for you to tie around your bubbles. You can usually find a 3 pack of bubbles for $1 at your local dollar store. Print out the tag on your printer, poke a hole, and tie it around your bubbles. Place the bubbles somewhere at random, my plan is in the grocery store! Will you do this with me? It doesn't have to be today, just sometime this week. You can even post back here with a photo of your RAOK!

Make someone smile today, always believe something wonderful is about to happen!

Luke 6:35 "But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men."


Leave A Comment.

Post a Comment