January 10, 2016

31 Days of Fitness- Day 10

This series is 3 fold! We've got a Workout of the Day, a Fit Tip, and a Recipe coming at you for each day! You can also post questions in our private Facebook group! CLICK TO JOIN!

Day 10: I'm so super proud of you for keeping up thus far, we are a third of the way through the month! If you're digging this challenge, you may be interested in some of my upcoming challenge and support groups! To see what I've got coming, visit me here!

Workout:

Today we are working on getting a FIT UPPER BODY! You want those sexy arms, they look GOOD! Today: Push-ups, Bent-Over Row, Shoulder Press, Bicep Curls, Tricep Kickbacks - 10 reps each - Let's get started!

Follow along with Autumn!



Fit Tip:


Researchers for the Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics found that people who recorded everything they ate for a week lost six more pounds than people who didn’t. Don’t bother buying a notebook— smartphone apps like MyFitnessPal, Lifesum, and Eatly make recording what you eat easy. All three also sync with third party fitness trackers, helping you gain a more holistic view of your health and daily activity. I have a simply 3 Day Food Log available here if you want to give it a try. You can also send me your log and I will help you figure out where your nutrition isn't necessarily conducive to your goals.



Recipe:

I am a PIZZA fanatic! Just because you are eating well, doesn't mean you need to give up pizza... you do need to prepare it differently though. Check out my Spicy Chicken Pizza here!

Leave A Comment.

Post a Comment