September 17, 2016

Banana Oat Blender Muffins

 


A quick and easy breakfast muffin that you can whip up with limited time! Recipe makes 12. 

2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
2 ripe bananas
2 eggs
1  cup plain Greek yogurt
1 Tbsp honey
1 Tbsp maple syrup 
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla extract
pinch of sea salt

*  Up to 1/2 cup mix-ins: I used chocolate chips because chocolate makes everything better for my daughter (and me, who am I kidding?) You can also use chopped nuts, pumpkin, any seeds, or berries. 

You'll add all ingredients except your mix ins to to blender. Blend on high for 2-3 minutes until the mixture is smooth and creamy. 

 

I don't have a beautiful vitamix blender (hint, hint, hubby) so I needed to process the ingredients a for a second in the food processor, then blend. 

 

Next, add your mix ins. 

If using cupcake liners, spray them a little. If using just the muffin tin, spray it well. Full each cup almost to the top, but not quite. 

 

Bake on 400 for 15 minutes


 

You'll want to store these in the fridge. 

*side note: can you tell my cupcake liners are Christmas? I bought those two years ago. This is how much I bake 😂 But hey, I'm getting better!

 

Leave A Comment.

Post a Comment