September 28, 2016
Clean Eating Donut Holes
Donut (see what I did there?) even tell me you don't have Shakeology?!? Friends, it's delicious, versatile, healthy, you simply have to try it!
Check out this awesome recipe!
No-Bake Cinnamon Sugar Donut Holes
Total Time: 8 hrs. 20 min.
Prep Time: 20 min.
Cooking Time: None
Yield: Makes 14 servings, 1 ball each
⅓ cup whole raw almonds
½ cup + 1½ tsp. unsweetened shredded coconut, divided use
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
½ tsp. ground nutmeg
1½ tsp. coconut (or palm) sugar
2 scoops Vanilla Shakeology
½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
¼ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
6 medjool dates, pitted, coarsely chopped
2 Tbsp. + 1½ tsp. raw honey
1. Soak almonds in water overnight to remove skins; drain. Set aside.
2. Place 1½ tsp. coconut, cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar in food processor; process for 20 seconds. Set aside.
3. Place remaining ½ cup coconut in food processor; process for 1 minute to release oils.
4. Add almonds, Shakeology, extract, and salt; pulse until well blended.
5. Add dates; process until well blended.
6. Add honey; process until well blended.
7. Roll into fourteen balls, about 1-inch in diameter each. Roll balls in cinnamon mixture.
• If you don’t have time to soak almonds overnight, you can cover them in water and microwave them for 1 minute. Cool before using.
• Store leftover bites in an air-tight container.
Recipe credit: Team Beachbody. For more details and cooking tips for this recipe, please visit the TBB Blog!
And to get access to over 500 more, register for a FREE account on my website!