September 30, 2016

Be the good

 


I posted a pic on my page earlier in the week about how as a mom, my hobbies include peeing alone, choosing my battles, and making food (that no one eats). Y'all thought it was funny, and I know that is because you can totally relate (or you can't relate and you just feel sorry for this "mom" species). But it's the truth, mom's rarely get any actual ME time, we are constantly cleaning something, stepping on a toy, helping someone do one of 9 million various things, feeding someone, and just really serving other people in some way. And it's all very mundane (shhh, don't tell my kids)... it's the best job in the world, a life mission more than a job, but boy are the days long.


Most days, I feel like at the end of the day, what did I do today? Like what did I honestly get accomplished? The toys I cleaned up this morning, they've made their way back to the same spot in the middle of the floor. I dumped food in the trash while there are children out there who are starving... but, the years are SHORT. And one day, it will be over and I'll be longing for toys sprawled out everywhere (okay, maybe). I don't want to miss a THING! Heck no, I won't be at some 9-5 working for someone else while my kids long for me at home. Just no. And furthermore, I want to give my babies the world! I want to take them on vacations, I want to provide experiences. 


I am raising some beautiful children who will hopefully add their own value to this world. But, shouldn't I lead by example? 


Proverbs 22:6 Bring up a child by teaching him the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn away from it.


My me time is two fold. I've got my health and fitness, and I've got my business. Both provide me with time to feel refreshed and significant. When I first started this coaching business, I wanted to help people with fitness and health. To feel comfy in their own skin. Because of the amazing things it's done in my life. Now it's so much bigger. I want to help people get healthy but more so I want to lead you to the water. To show you how you can be PRESENT in your children's lives! I want to share every glorious thing about this business, because I really feel like I've found, more like stumbled across, the golden ticket. Helping other people get healthy, helping myself stay accountable to my health, and leading people to find their worth and invest more time with their families. I have the ability to add value to the world, to someone else's life. Even though you're a mom who cleans up the same toys all day long, even though you feel so insignificant, I'm here to tell you that YOU can add value to someone else's life. There's someone out there who is dying to meet you, your stories relate, she could be you, and she's desperately searching for a way to feel like she's doing something awesome with her life. She wants some me time. She is completely grateful to raise her amazing children, but she's looking for a way to put her stamp on the world beyond being "Mom." Because one day, those babies will be up and out, then what? If you don't help her, who will? 


So if you desperately need some ME time, get into a health and fitness program and plug into a challenge group to meet other like minded friends. The best thing you can do is get your me time while also bettering your health. And if you're looking to add value to the world, other than raising incredible children, and looking to show your children that they can be a shining light in someone else's life, then be a coach. This business is for ANYONE. If I can do it, you can do it. I'm an introvert, I have my anxiety struggles, I've got 4 kids, and I'm BUSY. I don't know a lot of people. I don't have a bowling league or some group that I'm involved in. I'm not a salesperson. So believe me when I say, If I can do it, you can do it. 

Leave A Comment.

Post a Comment