September 6, 2016
You know what I love? EASY. delicious, and clean meals! Don't you? This one is about as easy as they come!
2 chicken breasts, shredded
1 wheat pizza crust
1/4 cup prepared basil pesto
10 ounces (approximately) diced tomatoes, canned
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/3 cup chopped red onion
1/4 cup chopped mushrooms
Parmesan for garnish.
1. Cook chicken to be shredded. I use a crock pot! You can also use a prepared rotisserie chicken for a quick meal.
2. Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl and set aside. Hot pink bowl is optional, but it does make it a little more fun!
3. Preheat oven to 400. Flatten pizza dough onto a prepared, rectangular cookie sheet.
4. Spoon mixture onto dough...
... and wrap the long sides over to meet in the middle.
Then flip the stromboli so the seam side is down.
5. Top with grated parmesan and bake for 25 minutes until golden brown. And Enjoy!