September 14, 2016

Crock Pot Clean Eating Group



My crock pot is life. Seriously. I have a 4 month old, 5 year old, and 15 year old. As a health coach, I strive to get healthy meals on the table each night, but boy is that difficult with my daily routine. But I manage to get a homecooked meal on the table at 6pm every night! Not bragging here... In fact, I'm going to let you in on a secret... I've got my trusty crock pot as my sidekick! So I would like to invite you to an exclusive group for Clean Eating Crock Pot Meals!



In this group, you'll find:

1. Recipes for clean eating crock pot meals.
2. A workable meal plan that you can use to slim down before the holidays begin!
3. Easy meals and comfort food meals that are perfect for the fall months.
4. Overview of clean eating.


This group will be hosted on Facebook, please follow THIS LINK to Rsvp! Fun and free!

Leave A Comment.

Post a Comment