Chicken Stuffed Skewers
2 chicken breasts butterflied and pounded thin
3 slices fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed
8-10 fresh basil leaves
8 crimini mushrooms
10 grape tomatoes
Season with salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and Italian seasoning
2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
2 Tbsp Honey
1. Cut your butterflied chicken breast into quarters.
2. Place cube of mozzarella cheese in a basil leaf and roll.
3. Then place in chicken and roll the chicken around the cheese/basil.
4. Place on skewer alternating tomato, mushroom and stuffed chicken pieces.
5. Sprinkle both sides of skewer with the seasonings.
7. Place foil on Bbq and spray it lightly with coconut oil cooking spray.
8. Cook chicken skewers, rotating, until the chicken is cooked thoroughly, about 10- 15 minutes.
Add vinegar and honey to a small sauce pan. Bring to a gentle boil and then reduce heat and simmer 1 minute or until glaze thickens; stir constantly. Pour glaze over chicken skewers.
21 Day Fix: 1 red, 1 green, 1 blue, 1 teaspoon