April 27, 2015

Love Yourself

Today is the last Monday of my Love Yourself: Make the Most of Monday series. I'll leave you with this thought, embrace every piece of your journey, whether that's fitness or just finding yourself, embrace the little mistakes, or big ones. These mistakes are how God teaches you, He knew you would make this mistake. And He uses it to teach you right from wrong. He uses your life circumstances to lead you to where you're supposed to be. If I had never needed back surgery at age 22, I would never have been in the occupation I was forced into, and met my husband.

Love yourself and realize that although you may not be where you want to be just yet, you'll get there. Work to be a better you not because you hate yourself, because you love yourself enough to see it through.

Love where you are now, because God thinks you're special enough to love you anyway!


Leave A Comment.

Post a Comment