Clean Eating Beef Lasanga
· ¾ pound of lean ground beef (I used 96% lean)
· mozzarella cheese (about 4 ounces) cubed
· 1 cup of Ricotta Cheese
· ½ cup Parmesan Cheese
· 1 egg
· Nutmeg, pepper, sea salt, granulated garlic to taste
· Whole grain lasagna noodles (I prefer Barilla)
· Jar of clean red sauce of choice. (I use Del Grosso Roasted Garlic)
· Cook ground beef seasoned with sea salt, pepper, and garlic in a skillet.
· Cook noodles al dente as directed on box.
· Mix the ricotta, parmesan and mozzarella in a bowl and then add in 1 egg and a sprinkle (1/2 tsp) of black pepper, 1 tsp granulated garlic, and 1 tsp nutmeg.
· Spread a small amount of sauce on the bottom of an 8x8 baking dish. Add one layer of noodles. Add one layer of cheese mixture, then sauce, then beef. Add another layer of noodles. Add a layer of cheese, and sauce, then the last layer of noodles, then sauce, and shave some mozzarella cheese on top.
· Bake on 375 for about 30 minutes.