April 22, 2015

Introducing, my new site!

It's time! For a website! I poured my heart and soul into this site the last few weeks and I'm praying that it tells you a little more about me and what I'm blessed to do! I get to coach people on how to be healthy, how to make healthy choices for their families, and how to succeed in a successful coaching business. Lucky me! I truly feel like I hit the jackpot in the job department. Mostly, I work with moms, it's so true that you attract who you are most like! As a mom, I wanted to be healthy for my three sweet kids. As a wife, I wanted to look hot for my hubby, and as a woman, I just wanted to feel good. I took this journey with fitness and then turned it into a journey through my passion for helping others.

My family means everything to me, and I get to be a mom first! My faith in God has helped me to trust that He will show me the way to His plan for me.

And here it is! Totally putting myself out there, let me know what you think of my new website. I'm not the most web savvy chick, even though I'm married to a legitimate sexy geek of a computer genius.


8 comments :

  1. YAY for my bff!! SO proud of you....and so blessed to be your friend 😊💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely brilliant! I'm hooked! I love an after workout blog binge on Saturday mornings! Putting yours on the top of my list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely brilliant! I'm hooked! I love an after workout blog binge on Saturday mornings! Putting yours on the top of my list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a pretty good cook and it's been a bane in a lot of ways. For a lot of people, including me, one of the hardest parts for staying healthy has been struggling with diet. I've always been at least 10 pounds heavier than I want to be. I'll be following your site for some cool advice and practices. Good luck!

    Russell Beck @ 5 Star Brand

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally, a good fitness blog. Boy do I love a good fitness blog. Especially as I find myself consistently struggling with my workout and eating habits. I cannot wait to read more of what you have to say and will pull some motivation from your story. It's nice to read from those who are truly passionate about what they do when it comes to helping others!

    Gerard Reese @ Kafe Digital Marketing

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is one thing to get the feeling of burpees, squats or mountain climbers within 2 minutes and that too me sounded crazy enough though I am sure it is because I am not a frequent visitor of the gym. Nonetheless, I believe this blog gave me something to run with; a 3-day workout is good a target for me as I start off the year.

    Nathanial Thorton @ VDB Ventures

    ReplyDelete